Korin, over at http://www.imgoingonanadventure15.blogspot.com nominated me for this award. Thank you, Korin! 😀
Here are the rules:
• Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
• Thank the blogger who tagged you
• Tell us 11 facts about yourself
• Answer the 11 questions
• Tag 11 bloggers
Well, I already thanked Korin and posted the picture, so I guess I head right into the facts!
1. I’m graduating high school this year.
2. As of right now, I don’t know anyone I’ll be graduating with. (on the same day, in the same group. One of my friend’s is technically graduating this year, but she doesn’t live in the same state as me.)
3. I still believe one of the most terrifying things I ever voluntarily did that wasn’t related to my health, was try out to be in the Renaissance fair– even though it was three years ago.
4. Kind of related to that, one day I hope to do some American history reenactments.
5. One time someone I love called me chubby. (I now think back on it and think, “It’s a good thing your opinion doesn’t matter.” Haha!)
6. I’m planning to go to college to become a teacher– but honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if in a few years, God has me somewhere I never would have imagined. (He seems to be like that sometimes. 😉 )
7. I think I am usually a slow reader.
8. I think if I ever got cancer and a girl friend of mine offered to shave her head to be bald with me– I would probably be seriously touched, but I think it would mean more to me if she just grew her hair out long, than donated it. (Yes, I’ve thought about this.)
9. I have strong opinions about things, but I’d rather not debate them.
10. Choosing what books to buy is a very hard decision.
11. I’m thinking about trying to sell some of my handmade things sometime this year.
Okay! On to the questions!
1. Where would you like to be in 10 years? Ooh… well, that’s a hard question to answer, because of fact number 6. But since you are asking what I would LIKE I’ll tell you what I would like. (in no particular order) I’d like to graduate college, learn to play an instrument, move somewhere, publish a book, get married, get my license, and go dancing again. (hopefully more then once in the next ten years, but who knows!)
2. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? I think it would depend on how long I have to stay. XD I’d like to visit the Grand Canyon, Hawaii, Alaska, Ireland, Scotland, and West Virginia. (It may seem random, but I have a friend there.)
3. What is one book you’d love to see as a movie? Hm…. can I choose a trilogy? I don’t really read a lot of stand alone novels, so if I chose a standalone it would probably be Replication by Jill Williamson, but if I can choose a trilogy it would be A Charmed Life series by Jenny B. Jones, or The Selection series by Kierra Cass– which I think might be being made into movies? It can be hard to tell what is wishful, sarcasm, and true.
4. What is your first memory? This is a hard question because, if I only remember a glimpse, how am I supposed to tell how old it is? Haha. I remember playing with my sisters that we were birds and we made a next out of blankets. Kristin even had some blue rubber worms we pretended was food.
5. If you could go to any time period, which would you choose? I would like to go the forties. For some reason I really like the forties.
6. If you were cast as a character in a movie or TV show, who would you most likely be? The nerd who is mostly quiet, but every now and then makes a bad pun, or comes up with a good (but obvious) idea.
7. What is your favorite Bible verse? I feel like for a lot of these questions I’m answering ‘This is a hard question….’ Haha! I like the verse in 1 John that says, “And this is love, that you follow my commandments”. I probably didn’t get it word for word, but that’s the basic idea of it. I like it because a lot of people seem to go through life thinking, “God loves me, I can do whatever I want.”…
8. What advice would you give your younger self? Trust in the Lord.
9. If you could meet any person from the Bible, who would you choose? Hm… I could meet Naomi of the Bible and ask her if people say her name incorrectly a lot…. But I think I would probably choose Paul. I just think I would have liked to have a conversation with him. It seems like he was wise, and kind.
10. What is something you are looking forward to this summer? Um. Having a job, so I can get paid. Haha, really though, I am looking forward to getting paid…
11. What was your favorite book series as a child? Probably the Babysitter’s Little Sister’s books. Those are really the only series I remember reading as a kid.
I’m supposed to nominate 11 bloggers, but there isn’t 11 blogs that I faithfully read and follow, who haven’t already been tagged… so… I’m not going to choose 11. I’m actually going to do the incredibly vague thing and say, “whoever wants it, take it!” Really, though, I’ll read it if someone does it and tells me!
My 11 questions are:
1. What was the last book series you read and couldn’t stop?
2. What was the last book you read that you hated?
3. If you were a fictional character, who would you be? (and who is it from)
4. What is one book/book series you would like to be made into a movie or a TV show?
5. What is the most terrifying thing you’ve ever done?
6. What is the most exciting thing you have ever done?
7. What was the biggest surprise in you life?
8. What is one thing you are learning/trying to learn this year?
9. If you could do anything in the world, what would you do?
10. If you could travel anywhere—even to fictional places!—where would you go?
11. Last, but not least, if you were restricted in eating only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose? (flavor wise, not health wise!)