I was nominated by Sofia Marie over at http://www.teensliveforjesus.blogspot.com/ for the Liebster Award. (Liebster means dearest in German).
Thank you, Sofia Marie! 🙂
~Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
~List 11 facts about yourself.
~Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
~Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
~Ask them 11 questions.
~Let them know about the nomination.
11 facts about me:
1. Um… I’m not out school for the summer yet
2. We are going to decrease our goats from three to two, today actually.
3. I’m mentally blonde.
4. I’m planning on doing Camp Nanowrimo next month
5. Even though I’m young, and I feel like everyone else my age is good at it, I am not good with electronics… I often end up telling my computer, “Have I told you recently how much I hate you?” But it’s okay. 🙂 I’ll learn… or not… people lived before they had electronics, believe it or not.
6. I’m already looking forward to fall.
7. I love fresh fruits and veggies. 🙂
8. If I think too much about all the books I need to read, I’ll feel pressured and stop reading for several days.
9. I killed a cactus on accident once.
10. I’m old fashioned.
11. My close friends (not counting family) live in other states.
The 11 questions:
What time of day do you look forward to the most?
That is tough… um… maybe afternoons when I’m done with school, chores and we already went to the gym, because then I can read or write or do nothing… 🙂
2.What’s your favorite genre in fiction?
Probably YA Christian fiction, but I like SO many!!
3.What sport do you like most, if any?
Sleeping. I don’t know. I don’t play any sports… I like swimming and I run at the gym.
4.What’s the funniest thing you heard (or did) today?
Well, I didn’t technically HEAR it I read it… I was reading a book on Ronald Reagan, and after he was shot and at the hospital, his wife came and he told her, “Honey, I forgot to duck.” It amused me… 🙂
5.Do you/did you like being a teenager?
6.Who is your favorite author?
-_- That is really hard. Besides my mom, Brandilyn Collins, is one of them. I really like Stephanie Morrill and Jill Williamson, though… There are so many.
7.Do you play any musical instruments?
I play the piano a teeny-tiny bit.
8.How many hours a week do you spend in front of the computer (approximately)?
🙂 I don’t like this question, because it’ll sound so bad, but I’m writing half of the time on the computer so it is educational or something, right? I don’t know exactly, maybe five-ish?
9.Do you believe music relieves stress? Do books do a better job?
Um… ask me when I get stressed….
10.What’s your favorite color?
Green! A light, spring green.
11.You’ve been given three work-free child-free chore-free study-free hours. What are you going to do?
Read or write, probably. I don’t know… that’s pretty much every afternoon for me…
Um, I know it says I’m supposed to nominate 9 bloggers, but…. literally if I count all the bloggers I know, I have six… and almost all of those don’t blog very often at all so…
I nominate Kara from http://www.savedbygrace7.blogspot.com
My 11 questions are:
1. Rainy days or sunny ones?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. How many books do you own?
4. What is your favorite animal?
5. How many times have your read your favorite fictional book?
6. On yourself, do you prefer short hair or long hair?
7. What is your favorite season?
8. What is your favorite genre of music?
9. What is something that you did, that scared you but you ended up enjoying?
10. How many different states have you visited?
11. Where did you go on your favorite vacation?
Thanks again, Sofia Marie, for nominating me. 😀